New Innovations in Fastener Platings & Coatings
Friday, August 16, 2019
11:00AM – 12:30 PM (pacific)
Sponsored by : Semblex -” Value Through Solutions”
Instructor: Laurence Claus
In this webinar we will cover:
- Review of traditional plating and coatings
- Common problems and challenges with fastener plating and coating
- Why you should be using a fastener specific plating or coating specification rather than a general industry one
- The “hexavalent Chromium conundrum”
- Cadmium replacement
- Current state=of-the-art in plating and coating
- Single Participant: $125.00
- Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
- Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or 562.473.5373 x 104.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than August 15, 2019.
- Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris.
- Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
- The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
Thank you to Semblex for sponsoring this webinar!