My Major Customer has a Quality Concern – Now What??
Friday, May 17, 2019
11:00AM – 12:30 PM (pacific)
Instructor: John Medcalf
In this webinar we will cover:
- Quality issues: how to strengthen customer relationships through challenging situations.
- Be Prepared! Areas to focus on to ensure you are ready when a customer complaint is received. This includes your product, processes, and customer relationships.
- The complaint is received, now what? Key information to gather to provide a timely and appropriate resolution to the issue.
- Uh-oh, parts don’t meet specs – what do we do? Proven problem solving methods to make certain a quality escape doesn’t become a disaster.
- Wait a minute, these parts are “good”! What to do when conforming parts still don’t work.
- Single Participant: $125.00
- Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
- Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or 562.473.5373 x 104.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than May 16, 2019.
- Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris.
- Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
- The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.