Introduction to Coiled Spring Pins
Friday, April 26, 2019
11:00AM – 12:30 PM (pacific)
Instructor: Michael Lentini, Spirol International
Using Coiled Spring Pins as an alternative to bolts, rivets, dowels, slotted spring pins, welding, adhesives, and other joining methods can help businesses achieve a competitive advantage.
This presentation will provide an overview of how you can improve the quality of assemblies, extend the life of products, and reduce manufacturing costs, through designing Coiled Spring Pins into assemblies.
You will also learn why many engineers at leading companies are choosing Coiled Spring Pins as their go-to for fastening and joining applications.
- Single Participant: $125.00
- Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
- Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or 562.473.5373 x 104.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than April 25, 2019.
- Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris.
- Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
- The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.