Aerospace Fasteners – An Overview and How they differ from the Industrial Fastener
Friday, June 21, 2019
11:00AM – 12:30 PM (pacific)
Instructor: Laurence Claus
Topics of discussion in this webinar include:
- What makes the aerospace fastener market unique from the industrial automotive fastener markets?
- Supply Chain/Model
- Manufacturing Processes/Technology
- What manufacturing expectations are on aerospace fastener products and suppliers
- What quality expectations are on aerospace fastener products and suppliers
- Introduction to NAS and AMS specifications
- Understanding some of the unique requirements to become an aerospace fastener supplier
- Introduction to standard aerospace hardware and where/how they are used
- Single Participant: $125.00
- Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
- Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or 562.473.5373 x 104.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than June 20, 2019.
- Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris.
- Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
- The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.