Nuts, Nuts and More Nuts
90 Minute Training Video #111616-V
Sponsored by Star Stainless Screw Co.
You might think there is not a lot to know about nuts – and you would be right!
But what you don’t know could hurt you and cost you profits.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on:
- How nuts work (you probably don’t know)
- What specifications cover nuts – inch and metric
- Nut Markings
- How to tell how strong a nut is
- What nut to use with what bolt
- What re the most common mistakes when specifying and using nuts
- Recent changes to some important nut specifications
- Some of the latest technology in locking nuts
- Some of the oldest technology in locking nuts
- Value-added services the will make you a better nut supplier
- Problems with really, really small nuts
- Problems with really, really large nuts
This webinar will make you a nut expert!
This is a technical webinar, but appropriate for all levels of experience and positions in the fastener industry.
2-week rental – $225 (up to 25 views per video)
One-time view – $125
Instructor: Carmen Vertullo CFS
- Founder of Carver Consulting, a San Diego-based consulting, engineering and training company specializing in fasteners and bolted joints.
- Experience in fastener quality assurance, manufacturing, sales, and inventory management programs.
- Developed and teaches a series of advanced fastener training courses for the Fastener Training Institute®.
- Holds a BS in Manufacturing Engineering Technology from National University, San Diego, CA.