A bolted joint can become compromised with unintentional loosening. In this interactive webinar, Vibration Resistant Fastening Systems, you will learn about fasteners and their features to resist vibration and stay tight within their joint.
Topics will include:
• Standard Lock Washers of all kinds
• Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
• All-Metal Locknuts
• Patch, pellet and strip
• Pre-applies locking compounds
• Self-applied compounds and anaerobics
• Special and proprietary lock washers
• Special thread forms
• Standard Jam Nuts
• Special and proprietary lock nuts and systems
• Safety wire and security devices
• The trickiest and slickiest of the self-locking fasteners
• YOUR special product – if you send me some information on it
• When should you use which of these solutions – The best strategies for keeping fasteners tight.
• Standards and test procedures for vibration resistant fastening
This an advanced technical topic, but will be presented at a level for all to understand. It is recommended to have your IFI Inch Fastener Standards book on hand for the webinar.
Instructor: Carmen Vertullo CFS
Date: Friday, November 10th, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. PDT
Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or
562.473.5373 x 104
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than November 9, 2017.
Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris. Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.