In part two of Fastener Failure Investigation we will drill down on the Twelve Guidelines and review some complex case studies on failure investigation.
You will learn:
• Know the simple from the serious – what to do when legal action is involved
• How to protect your company from liability
• What gets us in trouble
• What is unique about the Hydrogen Embrittlement failure investigation
• Why urgency is so important
• Why thoroughness is so important
• When and how to get technical help
• The technical resources every fastener failure investigator must have
• More on test labs
• A few complex case studies – including your own
• How to Fail Forward – never let a good failure go to waste
The consequences of a fastener failure can be devastating to everyone involved.
Poor processing of a fastener failure can add to the problem by costing your company thousands of dollars and lost customers.
Proper processing can help you save your money and keep your customers.
This two part webinar can be the most important training your company sees – ever!
There is some technical content, but this program is appropriate for all members of your team regardless of their level of experience or position.
It is especially important for executives, sales, technical and quality personnel.
Date: Friday, June 23, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. PDT
Multiple attendees: $225.00 Registrants for multiple attendees will receive a video/audio replay of the webinar accessible for 1 week.
Please contact Jo Morris for details on discounts and subscription package JoM@FastenerTraining.com or
562.473.5373 x 104
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than June 22, 2017.
Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris. Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.