For fastener suppliers, ensuring product quality is a never ending task, often made much more difficult than it needs to be
– why is this?
Attend this webinar and learn the basics and beyond on preventing quality problems and dealing with them efficiently and effectively when they occur.
We will cover –
• The Supplier QMS – whether you have one, want one, or don’t know what this means – it’s the key to success
• How to get started when you have no Quality System in place – the bare essentials.
• The extreme value of an “Integrated Quality Management System”
• Do you need a “Quality Manager”?
• Getting – or growing – qualified technical personnel.
• How to avoid the most common quality disasters – even if you do not have a quality system in place.
• What exactly are you responsible for in terms of quality as a fastener supplier?
• What’s the latest with ISO 9001 and AS9100?
• What about PPAP, QSLM, QSLD, NACE, NQA-1, RCSC and other discrete fastener quality programs?
• Compliance – RoHS, RoHS II, Reach, WEEE, DFARS, and other alphabet soup annoyances?
• Dealing with routine quality complaints, dealing with serious quality complaints, and how to know the difference.
• Interfacing with Your Customer’s Quality System.
• Interfacing with Your Manufacturer’s Quality System.
• Interfacing with importers, suppliers and anyone who is between you and the product manufacturer.
• Safe Secondary Processing.
• Your internal quality processes –how do sales, sourcing, purchasing and your system work together to get the quality you need at the price you need with the lead time you need.
• The use, misuse and abuse of outside testing laboratories.
Friday, January 27, 2017
11:00 a.m. Pacific
12:00 p.m. Mountain
1:00 p.m. Central
2:00 p.m. Eastern
Instructor: Carmen Vertullo CFS
Single sign-in with multiple attendees: $225.00 Includes access to video playback for 36 hours following the webinar.
Please contact Jo Morris at JoM@FastenerTraining.com or
562.473.5373 x 104 for more information.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than January 26.
Cancellations must be made with Jo Morris. Cancelling registration with GoToWebinar does not cancel class registration. Thank you.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.