Do you know the difference between Taptite and TT?
Why must high strength parts be baked after plating?
What does UNC-2A mean?
Find the answers to these and other commonly asked questions at FTI’s Product Training Program seminars.
Classes do not need to be taken in order; each class is beneficial on its own. Click here to register
Subjects covered in Product Training Part #2 include:
- Screw Drives
- Screw Head Styles
- Screw Threads
- Coatings and Finishes
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
- Large Threaded Fasteners
- Thread Call-Outs
- Thread Forms and Fit
Who should attend:
- People new to the fastener industry
- Those who want to know more about the products they sell
- Warehouse, sales and purchasing employees
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of training in a small-group environment.
- Training materials to take back to the job, including bolt gages, metric screw checkers, and inch screw checkers.
- FTI’s Basic Fastener Handbook.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and free parking.
- A certificate of completion.
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Classroom instruction will be conducted at the FTI Training Facility, 8820 Rex Road, Pico Rivera, CA 90660. Parking is free.
Registration fees are per person. Click here to register
Paid by January 26: $379.
Paid after January 26: $479.
No registrations will be accepted after February 1.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than January 26.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please call the FTI office at 562-473-5373.