On the Fastener Manufacturing Plant Tour you’ll get an up-close look at fasteners being made. Tours may include plants that use cold heading, hot heading or thread rolling to manufacture commercial and aerospace products. Click here to register
This class is a required course in FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist™ program.
Facilities to be toured:
R&D Fasteners, in Rancho Cucamonga, California was founded in 1984 to provide quality fasteners and hardware-related items to the military, industrial and commercial markets at competitive prices. Today, they specialize in manufacturing specialty fasteners and hardware-related items to aerospace, industrial, commercial, marine, waterworks, heavy equipment and US government, including industry standards, specials and any items to individual prints.www.rdfast.com
RISCO, Inc. has evolved from a manufacturer of simple cold formed components into a leading supplier of some of the world’s most demanding customers. RISCO, Inc. has earned a respected name since 1964 in the cold forming production of precise high quality fasteners. The quality products produced by the highly trained employees at RISCO, Inc. are the result of a company wide adherence to our established quality control system. www.risco-fasteners.com
Mr. Washerman, has provided top-level service and quality stampings since 1966. (Company was formerly known as Del Smith Manufacturing). Washers are their specialty, they offer standard washers, special washers, fender washers, SAE washers, shims, spacers, belleville washers, bushings, etc. www.mrwasherman.com
For this course:
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Please note: some facilities use oil in there processes which can splatter and will permanently stain clothing – dress appropriately.
- Out of professional respect for our volunteer hosts, please understand that representatives of some companies may not be permitted to enter some of the facilities. Also, due to certain federal government regulations, some companies cannot allow non-U.S. citizens to enter their facilities.
Your registration fee includes:
- A full day of plant tours
- Transportation to all locations in an air-conditioned motor coach
- Lunch and refreshments
- Safety glasses and free parking
- Certificate of completion
- Eligibility for the Certified Fastener Specialist™ designation
7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: The pick-up location for the motor coach will be at the Holiday Inn La Mirada, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada CA 90638 (off I-5 at Valley View and Firestone). The motor coach will leave promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Registration fees are per person. Click here to register
Paid by March 22: $379. Substantial discounts are available to members of endorsing fastener associations. Please contact us for details: info@FastenerTraining.org or 562-473-5373.
Paid after March 22: $479.
No registrations will be accepted after April 4.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made no later than April 1.
All no-shows will be invoiced for full registration fees.
The Fastener Training Institute reserves the right to change instructors/facilities or cancel seminars and cannot be held responsible for costs incurred other than the registration fee.
To be invoiced for this event please call the FTI office at 562-473-5373.